• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
bedfellow

What's your Opinions on Marloe Watches?

I'm looking for a minimal style dressy watch and during my search I found the Marloe Cherwell. It's a watch company I'm not familiar with but looks like they are GB based.

What's peoples opinion on them with regards to quality? I like the idea that they are GB based, but I suspect that's just the design rather than manufacture.

I had one of these, I have since moved it on.

It was a lovely looking thing but the large face with no bezel ment that it wore far too large to be a dress watch, and it was too dressy to be anything else. So it never got worn.

Yes they are UK based but the watches are from China with Chinese Seagull movements.

I would say that they are realistically priced for what they are and I had no trouble selling mine when I decided to let it go.