• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Selfie LoL....  

Today: the Dornblüth 99.1. Apart from the fact that this watch pleases my eye both front and back, it has another attribute which endears it to me  --  its number. This is watch number 499 i

I`m still wearing this...

Shenhua 9684 (Jilin Watch Factory?) 21 Jewels

DSC_0101_zpsgojuxo6g.gif

Have swapped the Seiko for this...

Shenhua 9581, (Qinghai Huzhu Watch Factory?) 21 Jewels

AMPM2-DSC-0023_zps3qot3hsi.gif

As you may have gathered I was relaxing on my bed when I took this photo :biggrin:

• Like 3
9 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Leave it on leather. :yes:

The Seiko strap it's on is pretty thick and good quality but there's something not right... 

6 hours ago, martinzx said:

It would look great on a thick engineered bracelet, like a Yobokies, do it! :thumbs_up:

I have a 20mm engineered bracelet so will swap it out to just try it. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

The Seiko strap it's on is pretty thick and good quality but there's something not right..

Alpinist style perhaps ?

alpinist-sarb017.jpg?t=1477343983

1 hour ago, sewingman said:

Battery change all done, compass re-calibrated and off we go...:sadwalk:  ...Bob.

42118881940_0c5baeb729_k.jpg

That looks nice and unfussy, does the compass function work easily, and accurately ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, reggie747 said:

Niiiice, what is that ?

Believe it or not out of the 80 odd watches I own this one gets the best comments. It is a Next, yes fashion brand cost next to nothing on EBay and I still love it. Someone else liked it on here sorry can't remember who and I saw another on EBay and sent him the link and he bought it.

10 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

An odd pair to start with...

Shenhua 9684 & SEIKO-5 SPORTS SNZH57, cal. 7S36C 23 Jewels.

DSC_0111_zpslwva3jtl.gif

:biggrin:

Love the colourway on the Seiko Mach

14 minutes ago, niveketak said:

Believe it or not out of the 80 odd watches I own this one gets the best comments. It is a Next, yes fashion brand cost next to nothing on EBay and I still love it. Someone else liked it on here sorry can't remember who and I saw another on EBay and sent him the link and he bought it.

Love the colourway on the Seiko Mach

In fact I have been looking for an automatic diver type and have just ordered one for my birthday, special offer on Amazon and got the last one so thanks for wearing it today.

• Thanks 1