• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Funtime Friday.

As normal during the first day or two, the new toy is on the wrist to find out whether "I bond with it"  --  not expecting too much difficulty, but you never know :tongue:

t67W7ku.jpg

• Like 10

This, technically, isn't a 'nice' watch. But, it is very sentimental. When I lived in NYC(2011-2015), I constantly missed our family dog(a Pug named Mr. B). And out of the blue one day, my Mother gifted me a "Pug watch", since I really like watches. I eventually moved back home and spent several years with my pug buddy before he passed. He passed away last month, but I still have a memento of him and my Mother's kindness. This watch represents kindness and good memories of my beloved pug, Mr. B.

The watch is a design by "Tracy Morgan"(not of the t.v. star fame) and was licensed by the NKC. The seconds are indicated by a rotating disk, with a printed pug image. :)

I juat put a new band on it and a new battery in it. Going to wear it for fun and memories day.

WHG1rx9.jpg

T3033hO.jpg

kwc6FBr.jpg

My apologies for the lengthy post. And thank you for reading, if you've made it to the end. :)

Cheers.

Alex

• Like 2