• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Beautiful Scotland

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, I can see why …

It is. 

My son and his girlfriend are nearing the end of the North 500 tour and have been posting photos on FB of the fantastic scenery etc. Salmon jumping at the Falls of Shin, Dunrobin Castle, Gelnmorangie

Posted Images

On 30/08/2020 at 14:45, mach 0.0013137 said:

Maggie`s cove Loch Tay
411264369_MaggiesCoveforAdrianDSC_0167.thumb.jpg.426914ba3692d27cc282a7a36ef235bf.jpg

1766050232_MaggiesCoveforAdrianDSC_0160.thumb.jpg.8d7a265a74ae006a7e103aaa123c70ac.jpg

It`s been a few years since we last went there but no doubt it`s still beautiful :biggrin:

Sadly spoiled by irresponsible wild campers/campervans, and caravaners from all over leaving their rubbish and human waste littering the place. 

0_JFR_LEN_070720Loch02.jpg

55 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Sadly spoiled by irresponsible wild campers/campervans, and caravaners from all over leaving their rubbish and human waste littering the place. 

0_JFR_LEN_070720Loch02.jpg

We have not  been there for some time but thankfully I haven`t  come across anything  that bad, I blame those messy tourists from south of the border :rolleyes: :tongue: