• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
CTZ

Show your new arrival(s)!

I see a lot of new arrivals topic's but why not put them in one topic? I have looked for it but could not find it.....if there is one or this is not allowed please take the topic away(moderator?)

I have one incoming that I was pleased with(still am) but when I had bought it I noticed later that the bezel wasn't black as it supposed to be....bummer  :mad0218:

But the model is quite rare so i'm fine with it....maybe there is a way to make it black?

a699f60eaaadf0b21c7a5fb4aef9452e1c47cbc0e5bf3cadcbdf54719f55c11ba3ce9ec90cd5a7ba

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CTZ said:

@Perlative Cernometer  Nice :thumbs_up:

Do you like the Phoibos?

This is mine.... 

29db797a7b1f6c4a330b0269a152a357a0df951e

Love it, finishing is fabulous for the price. I have been wavering between the Wave Master and Reef Master for a while now, but preferred that flat blue on the Reef in the end, and that crown machined to match the bezel edge with the octopus logo is a fabulous little detail. Still might get a Wave master yet, really fancying the green/ black colour scheme (although they are suddenly out of stock at the minute)

AAsBtm.jpg

1 minute ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

fancying the green/ black colour scheme

Yes...that one is really nice :tongue:

The quality of these watches is perfect for the money....the band of the Wave Master is very good quality too :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, CTZ said:

Yes...that one is really nice :tongue:

The quality of these watches is perfect for the money....the band of the Wave Master is very good quality too :thumbsup:

That's one thing that nearly swung it for the Wave master actually, love those engineer bracelets. You'll notice my Reef is off the original strap already. It's... fine..., but not a fan of the blue face/black strap combo. Love the orange detailing on yours too.

• Like 1

Wanted to try a Pedometer... just so happens its also a watch, chronograph and alarm.

£6.83 delivered and it actually works!!

Pedometer_1.jpg

Roger

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

£6.83 delivered and it actually works!!

Half the time you wonder how they can manage to get it delivered for that sort of money, let alone actually produce a functioning watch and turn a profit too!!

Just now, Perlative Cernometer said:

Half the time you wonder how they can manage to get it delivered for that sort of money, let alone actually produce a functioning watch and turn a profit too!!

To satisfy my curiosity, I order 3 other different models... IIRC none was more than £10 or so...will report on their arrival.

Roger

Just now, Roger said:

will report on their arrival.

I am curious, that is very little money :thumbsup:

35.5 years , untouched by my mother in her jewellery box, my late fathers watch, given to him on his 21st.

was given it today - given it a good clean, and light polish and changed the strap and unbelievably it’s keeping pretty good time. I know it’s nothing special but obviously it is highly sentimental so will be paying to have it serviced and cleaned etc. 

Really impressed its it’s still working so well 

7CE3932C-2590-4F64-ABBD-EE54ECE70AEF.jpeg.b5ac3400e475cd29e57b6b915c44a3cc.jpeg700118F5-68D8-4AD4-8779-D678AA8AB6F9.jpeg.3a0cb13103a834202c960a75144e6107.jpeg813260B0-5B6B-48EE-92F7-671354D19E4F.jpeg.a505706a4a32125753580cf1aa5cfa34.jpeg930FDAAF-4C87-4B24-A51A-65096654C068.jpeg.abf0a1875b83d246f8566309da0ca7df.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Where did you get this version mate?

Phoiboswatcheurope and than .com, then you might not have to pay import taxes :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, CTZ said:

Phoiboswatcheurope and than .com, then you might not have to pay import taxes :thumbsup:

Thanks mate

I must admit I had my eye on the green version for a while, but that blue really catches the light. The green always seems to be out of stock though :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

green always seems to be out of stock though :(

Yes, the green and the blue is both in date and no date version, the blue of mine is no date :thumbsup:

Got this one today .

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my surname and swiss made would be on the same page. Most of the ORR'S I know fix things with hammers. Screenshot_20180831-204151.png.7a7036a9111a7c5dfc350a45d9d78428.pngScreenshot_20180904-184313.png.1d23aebd20a5bad6d037b57b84c23938.png

• Like 1