• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger

Another Argos clearance impulse..

16 minutes ago, r-macus said:

Been looking at speedy's lately. I really shouldn't but hey ho. But it got me thinking, who even uses a chronograph? 

Me , many times a day for process timing and other processes

@Roger Nice watch and a bargain price. I picked up the version with orange accents about three or four years ago and have really enjoyed it. 

231437070078202.jpg?r1024x1024

238796657064202.jpg?r1024x1024

Mine came on a blue rubber strap which got swapped pretty quickly. The bracelet on yours looks good! Enjoy. 

:)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, r-macus said:

Been looking at speedy's lately. I really shouldn't but hey ho. But it got me thinking, who even uses a chronograph? 

I use mine mainly for timing filling a bath and boiling an egg. 

Other than that just for gloating. 

Edited by luddite

It caught my eye too at argos. But then I also was looking at the tk maxx site and came across a Luminox recon III team leader for under £300 and couldn't resist as its my first swiss, sorry Seiko, maybe next time!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 20:23, al_kaholik said:

I looked at this and the black one, I'm very tempted by the black one. Chronographs just look so busy to me!

Exactly my thoughts, there is so much going on.

Funnily enough i did try one of these before returning it as it was just too big for me and i couldn't live with the bracelet. I think i paid 109 quid. Took it back and exchanged it for an excalibur which also felt massive! At which point promised myself to stick with old watches. Why are they all so big is it the movements? It is a nice looking watch though in the op and the lume is excellent.