• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
MrF-UK82

My growing collection

Morning all.

Just thought I would share a picture of my small, but growing collection. Just sold a few others last week but I am sure more additions will soon be added.

Hope you all have a great day.

Regards

Mr F

IMG_4703-2

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jsud2002 said:

liking the Squale and Longines .... very smart collection :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, relaxer7 said:

Love the Squale!

2 hours ago, jsmithie82 said:

Very nice varied collection!

Thanks guys. Can't decide what to add to the collection next. Any suggestions?

I did get a lovely vintage 60s Longines recently but the truth is, it felt too small for my wrist. Didn't see the point keeping it if wasn't going to get worn.

Thanks for sharing your lovely, and interestingly varied collection.

I too love the Longines. The Orient also appeals. And the Squale is striking (if a bit blue :yes: ).

Where next? You have only two pieces which are in any way "dressy", and you have a lot of black dials, so perhaps something like the Seiko Presage SRPA13J1. Or, perhaps a white faced Longines Master.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, yokel said:

Thanks for sharing your lovely, and interestingly varied collection.

I too love the Longines. The Orient also appeals. And the Squale is striking (if a bit blue :yes: ).

Where next? You have only two pieces which are in any way "dressy", and you have a lot of black dials, so perhaps something like the Seiko Presage SRPA13J1. Or, perhaps a white faced Longines Master.

Hi thanks for the reply and recommendations. Yes I do appear to like black dials. :laugh:

Since buying the Longines 3/4 years ago I haven't seen it anywhere. Not even second hand. The red sub dial caught my eye when I first saw it. It looks much better in the flesh! That watch has a special place in my heart as it was the first decent watch I bought after setting up my own business. It will always stay in my collection.

I do like the look of the Presage you mentioned. I love the rose gold version, but don't need that with the Bambino I already have in my collection.

Look at the white dialled (lumed) Damasko's. Great watches and a long term target for me. I sold the one I had to another member here!

• Thanks 1

Yes  --  German (designed at least, manufactured in Switzerland), very elegant, and different . . .

JzXS6nI.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Something German anyway. :yes:

Sold my Sinn 556 a little while back because it was a little small for my wrist. I would love a Sinn 104.

Any German recommendations sir?

1 minute ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Sold my Sinn 556 a little while back because it was a little small for my wrist. I would love a Sinn 104.

Just look at his collection!

And Damasko. Small German family company that make the toughest cases and bracelets out there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Caller. said:

Just look at his collection!

And Damasko. Small German family company that make the toughest cases and bracelets out there.

Just looking on the Damasko website now, and a little out my price range for now. (Having not long bought my Speedmaster!!) :shothead:

11 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

As per @yokel. I have a 01, and very easy to live with it is. Also, I find this "brand" interesting. With a good variation of designs.

390d29f04cefb535c9d1987adecbe8fd.jpg

Edited by WRENCH
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

As per @yokel. I have a 01, and very easy to live with it is. Also, I find this "brand" interesting. With a good variation of designs.

390d29f04cefb535c9d1987adecbe8fd.jpg

Thats a gorgeous watch! Must admit though I'm sided with @yokel with the Seiko Presage. They have some stunning watches and very good value for money. 

God, I shouldn't come on here... I must buy a new watch now... Again!! :rofl:

3 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Must admit though I'm sided with @yokel with the Seiko Presage.

This on black leather is stunning.

SRPB41J1-dial3.jpg

• Like 1

Instead of starting a new thread, i thought i'd update with my current collection.

I few have gone, and several more have been added. :laugh:

IMG_6322IMG_6316IMG_6319

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Instead of starting a new thread, i thought i'd update with my current collection.

I few have gone, and several more have been added. :laugh:

IMG_6322

Love that blue Squale...and the Longines...and the Speedy......:wub:

• Thanks 1