• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
boblalux

Watch hands "stick"

Sometimes, I notice that when I rotate the hands of one of my wactches, at some point around the dial, the hands "stick", ie suddenly don`t continue turning. I reverse the direction of turning the hands, and no problem - the hands turn back. I then continue turning forwad, and the hands turn until attaining the same position, then stick again! The hands do not interlock, and there seems to be no reason why they suddenly stop rotating. Any ideas?

I fear, you´re right.  As the watch is a TIMEX Expedition Indiglo Analog/Digital, I can`t imagine I can find the exact movement to replace.

Thanks all the same.

Bob

Strange, I pull out the crown, advance 10 minutes - hands stick, return 45 minutes - stick, advance 45 minutes - stick etc etc.  I can´t attach Fotos - it doesn´t seem to work with me!  Complicated System!  When I click on "Insert Image from URL", nothing happens. Is it a page .htm, or an Image .jpg I have to import?

P1030582.jpgP1030581.jpgP1030583.jpg

Now it worked!