• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Longines DolceVita bracelet resizing.

Does anybody know which method Longines use to connect the links on the above as I need to remove a couple of links on my wife's new watch. They look like minute screws but a search of youtube would indicate that they are not screws but are friction pins that need pushing out. I've sent off for a pusher tool but don't want to exert too much force in case they are actually screws.

Many thanks in advance.

The push in pins sometimes look like screws as they are split one end (so look a bit like a slotted screw), look at them under a loupe to get a better idea and failing that try a screwdriver first before using the pin pusher , a close up pic may help as not familiar with the watch in question 

Just had a look at one on the internet and zoomed in as much as i could and they look like screws to me 

Edited by andyclient