• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

the tickets arrived today for Leeds o2 arena, near enough to see them in close up & not on a screen ,don't do many concerts but some are unmissable to me to re live my youth, wanted to see them ever since Chris Evans got them to do the come back with the concert in the park ,

hotel booked next to venue so no late drag home , and have a few beers afterwards :yes:

anybody else seen em?

deano

lhiakM3.jpg

• Like 5

:laugh:  yep x2 me and the wife its so much  because don't want to see tiny action figures or watch them through binoculars, its one of them life time experiences things :yes:

deano 

46 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

:laugh:  yep x2 me and the wife its so much  because don't want to see tiny action figures or watch them through binoculars, its one of them life time experiences things :yes:

deano 

It’s a sheltered backwoods in the North Riding....had no idea concerts were so expensive.....enjoy the whole experience           

:drinks:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deano1956 said:

anybody else seen em?

deano

The wife got tickets as a prezzie for me last Christmas and we are off to see them on the 23rd at the Echo Arena :yahoo:

1 hour ago, aball28 said:

Enjoy deano, would love to see them live but they never come anywhere near Wales.

Liverpool is not that far from North Wales so worth travelling,  can't see them doing another tour once this one is done.

7 minutes ago, Foxdog said:

The wife got tickets as a prezzie for me last Christmas and we are off to see them on the 23rd at the Echo Arena :yahoo:

magic someone else with good musical taste :biggrin: let you know how mine goes:thumbsup:

deano

• Like 1

A friend saw Jeff Lynne & co in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and said it was a truly great night :thumbsup:  Enjoy Deano.

Edited by RTM Boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no substitute for real talent. I love the ELO.

(I wish someone would point this out to that murderer of talent Cowell).

• Haha 1

yes great music enjoy yourself, I am off to see Alphaville at Scotland next year

• Like 1

well back today from last night at ELO in Leeds, Geff Lynne has aged far better than me:laugh: , he & the band can put on a live performance so good its as   good as listening to their music on a good hi fi , they managed it last night in spades. 

I hoped the GS has good shock protection as my hands were sore from clapping along by the end as well a giggling about,  the seats were perfect ( not that I spent much time in it when elo stated :biggrin:) 30 yards away from the stage on a 1 st tier centre stage virtually looking geff straight in the eye!

if they come this way again I will be there :thumbsup: Foxdog hope you enjoy it as much as we did , it just ended too soon ,

deano

sorry for crap images /video (back of guys head wife's video skills leave something to be :laugh:)  I was enjoying it to bother too much with images/ video etc

Caq77y7.jpg

TXPAhj2.jpg

uOfiV1u.jpg

• Like 2

Glad you both enjoyed the night Deano, can’t beat live concerts/shows, hope you had a nice meal beforehand. :biggrin:

Thanks for posting.

:thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Glad you both enjoyed the night Deano, can’t beat live concerts/shows, hope you had a nice meal beforehand. :biggrin:

Thanks for posting.

:thumbsup:

brill night, thanks, yes meal before and we stopped the night in a hotel near by so no mad rush home a two minute walk and we were there :yes:

deano