• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Slim2500

Being a bit of a hoarder....

Being a bit of a hoarder and putting things away and forgetting where you put things i stumbled across these watches the surprising thing was that the Bulova was still humming after i had changed the battery must of been back in February  2 gold watches and Omikron and a kered all stuffed away at the back of a junk draw not seen the light of day for at least 8 months 

IMG_3487_zpsg1owbtm3.jpg  IMG_3484_zpshabizkxw.jpg IMG_3485_zpsqrz42sx6.jpg

IMG_3479_zpsvrqikq4c.jpg IMG_3480_zpsndwaiora.jpg

Not sure what the gold content is in the watches but i still like them 

IMG_3490_zpsmsktemtj.jpg IMG_3491_zpsmusa4ffd.jpg 

IMG_3488_zps7kebliwd.jpg IMG_3489_zps0fzeypmu.jpg

Edited by Slim2500
  • Like 1

Blimey, that's one hell of a junk drawer you've got there mate :swoon:  That Bulova in particular is lovely :thumbs_up:

Cheers guys for the comments it's surprising when you think that you lose something only to find it tucked away going to keep them somewhere safe for now been taking a closer look at the Omikron some interesting history behind the brand something got the better of me so i had the back off it has a Unitas 6325 movement