• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
dramco

breitling top time 2002 pusher cap

On 15/10/2018 at 15:21, dramco said:

would anyone have a pusher cap for a breitling top time 2002 or know where i could get one outside of the manufacture 

0JhfXH0.jpghqYzjvz.jpg

Just a thought but you might want to remove those Lume dots as well, @simon2 might be able to comment but my understanding is that they are viewed as on the wrong side of safe these days. 

4 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

Just a thought but you might want to remove those Lume dots as well, @simon2 might be able to comment but my understanding is that they are viewed as on the wrong side of safe these days. 

They should be fine.  They are tritium, which is radioactive but has a half life of 12.5 years.  They won't even register on a gieger counter 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dramco said:

Thanks for your comments any help on a cap for the pusher would be good .

Simon has comeback to you. when mine fell off I took it to a watch repairers and they fitted one ever so slightly different in size. It's been a few years since and now I can't remember which one is original and which isn't. 

Maybe go back to Simon as I read his response as if he would supply and fit though I might be mistaken. 

I think Cousens stock a fair amount of spares maybe have a look at them aswell, google their website or ring them to see if they have something generic? 

Edited by wrenny1969