• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Nigelp

Bargain Prestige Cars.....what could possibly go wrong...

On 18/10/2018 at 21:23, it'salivejim said:

Shoot me down, but I always fancied a Rover 75 estate, the 4.6 V8 …

cQTpphK.jpg

Not prestige as such but cheap as chips and not a bad runner by all accounts :)

I've had a 75 in the family, dad had a 2.5v6 for a while really well built comfy car with good handling and good looks. Ours was copper leaf which is a lovely colour. The v8 is a mustang engine and puts out about 240bhp which is low for its capacity, but nevertheless enough. I actually really like the looks of the one in the pic and the more ordinary mg versions which look great. The diesel versions use bmw diesels and are a pretty good bet. Nice rare choice. Good looks and good build. The interiors are fab, especially the dashboard which is lovely. Yeh good call. :)

I know i'm going to end up buying another car after this thread...I've just been eyeing this up.

42f50034993e48d4929f0afa79610543.jpg

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201810151508345?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&make=BMW&fuel-type=Diesel&postcode=bb95hg&sort=price-asc&model=6 SERIES&page=1

• Like 1