• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Feel good Friday.

I know the meaning of Big Audio Dynamite's 10 Upping Street. From my rescent dealings. I'd rename the pun 10 F***up street. Anyway good morning Sinners. 1987 Zenith. Just loving these 80s designs and this is fab. I need an 84 Quattro in red to go with it....20181019_104001.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Edited by Nigelp
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Back with my Longines today. Funny how you don't wear a watch for a while, then when you do get it back in rotation, you fall in love with it again! :wub:

IMG_5307

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

I know the meaning of Big Audio Dynamite's 10 Upping Street. From my rescent dealings. I'd rename the pun 10 F***up street. Anyway good morning Sinners. 1987 Zenith. Just loving these 80s designs and this is fab. I need an 84 Quattro in red to go with it....20181019_104001.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Great band btw and the watch is not too shabby! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hughlle said:

Just a touch nicer than the new air ministry I received this morning

20181019-102244.jpg

That’s a lovely watch to have added to your collection. :thumbsup:

I do love the easy on the eye uncluttered dial and it’s great that a design from the 1940s still appeals and looks great today. :yes: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martinzx said:

Great band btw and the watch is not too shabby! :thumbsup:

they sure were martin, remember first hearing them in about 1989, I was fortunate to have the album on tape back then and found the cd recently. Yes thanks re the watch, I first mentioned it on here in early 2016 and i've been looking at it regularly, it was sort of in my subconscious mind. Made it all the more special finally getting it last week off scott. I'll get some better pics up and do a bit of a write up on it. :thumbsup:  

1 hour ago, martinzx said:

Now thais Eterna Galaxis HAGFA:thumbsup:

20181019_132323.jpg

That looks good, what year is it from and size please?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

they sure were martin, remember first hearing them in about 1989, I was fortunate to have the album on tape back then and found the cd recently. Yes thanks re the watch, I first mentioned it on here in early 2016 and i've been looking at it regularly, it was sort of in my subconscious mind. Made it all the more special finally getting it last week off scott. I'll get some better pics up and do a bit of a write up on it. :thumbsup:  

That looks good, what year is it from and size please?

I had the opportunity to see them back in the day, round about the same time...but missed out went on the drink instead, kinda regret that one...:yes:
I have the full set box and papers, so it dates from 3rd May 2000, it is 36mm without crown and 38mm with :thumbsup:

Edited by martinzx
typo
  • Like 2

Off with the Oris & on with a suitable Omega....

LONGINES HERITAGE Conquest, cal.L633 25 Jewels & OMEGA Seamaster cal.562 24 Jewels 1961.

LonginesampOmegaDSC_0719_zps578f6fd8.gif~original

:biggrin:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1