• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Noj

Look what

@Davey P made me buy  it is all his fault obviously and I am utterly blameless. That’s mys story and I am sticking to it

Noj

45430951331_de67dc7244_b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Technically, I didn't "make you" buy it, that decision was all yours mate.  However, I might have given you some encouragement along the way, I'll admit to that I suppose......... :whistle:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Technically, I didn't "make you" buy it, that decision was all yours mate.  However, I might have given you some encouragement along the way, I'll admit to that I suppose......... :whistle:

No, as I recall it you told me I really needed to add it to the collection, that’s what I told my Wife anyway :)

Noj

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Noj said:

No, as I recall it you told me I really needed to add it to the collection, that’s what I told my Wife anyway :)

Noj

If she believed you then you also must have a Rolex Deepsea Blue dial' an AP Royal Oak Offshore and a Richard Mille (the one that Raffa wears). Good luck :rip_1:

12 minutes ago, richy176 said:

If she believed you then you also must have a Rolex Deepsea Blue dial' an AP Royal Oak Offshore and a Richard Mille (the one that Raffa wears). Good luck :rip_1:

You can hear my bank laughing at you if you listen closely hahahahaha

Noj

Err, it's probably the camera angle, but doesn't it overhang your wrist on both sides?              :whistle:

On 19/10/2018 at 19:11, Boots said:

Err, it's probably the camera angle, but doesn't it overhang your wrist on both sides?              :whistle:

Hahahahaha ha, I wish, I am sick of watch straps barely fitting as my wrists seem to be huge. Most leather watch straps I am lucky if the last hole of the strap fits.

Anyway that’s my grumpy old man moan for today :)

Noj