• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Boots

Seamaster Professional

I know this goes against the grain but this a watch that has never really appealed to me. Don't really know why

2 minutes ago, Rob.B said:

I know this goes against the grain but this a watch that has never really appealed to me. Don't really know why

I couldn't decide whether i wanted one or not, joined this forum and got one. 

In that order. Another 2531.80. large.5a7ee428ae33b_DSC_00242.JPG.c3aac800b504e231c8ed7acaa1c01add.JPG

Edited by Turpinr
  • Like 2

Thanks for all your views, all very good looking watches... I must be strong!... I must resist!...    (at least until my wages come in).

I have the full sized quartz version. Love it, wears really comfy on the bracelet, easy to read, good lume and I love the wavy dial. The dial varies in appearance depending on how the light catches it.

My mate has the titanium model like Rogers and that dial really pops. They wear equally well with jeans and tshirts and more formal attire. I know most won't, but I have exploited the water resistance, as I've worn mine numerous times whilst diving . A great all rounder. :thumbs_up:

large.592789D6-6ED8-440D-803F-00EE9B8C8912.jpeg.8cc6b323a3dc8788f068d62f1f1ab13d.jpeg

• Like 1

Only drawback is the clasp is made of butter... feels really nice and looks good  but its very easily scratched.

20180705_202457

I have the blue wave dial auto in midsize... if you are slim you can get away with this and it seems suitable if you are going to use it for sports/swimming.

20180705_202520

• Like 1

I now wear my blue SMP co-axial everyday, after my son got my electric blue sword hand quartz for his 21st.

Either the black or blue, you will not be disappointed and they are lovely on the wrist. As many have said you will pick one up for under the 2k.

Go on!

Edited by Richy
  • Like 3