• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Mark8010

Vintage Ulysse Nardin

Good evening, I've found an old watch which belonged to my grandpa. I was wondering if any of you have any clue about what is it. It's an Ulysse Nardin, I've taken it to a local store and they told me it must have been made around the 30's/40's. It has a 5,4 cm wide face in ceramic. I've written to the identification service of Ulysse Nardin and all they manage to tell me is that the caliber is a 19""  C. C. R. based on the design of Paul David Nardin patented CH54714A sold from 1915 to 1971. I'll put some photos of it hoping they could help and that some of you can tell me something more about what could it be. Thank you all for your time.

Greetings,

Marco

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yo1kx06o7IxbnoubbEx5QhgegavVlKCs