• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Strange cloud formations.

Roger the Dodger

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This was a strange almost mammulous formation that i'd not seen before!!

TQSxk9A.jpg

I was travelling through Nottingham when I heard the unmistakable drone of Merlin engines overhead, Had to park up sharpish as this Lanc passed over!, There were clouds in the pic but of no consequence!

SXZM1sS.jpg

Darned clouds were a nuisance when I tried photographing the solar eclipse in 2015!!, I had my reactalite welding screen on to look at the sun, In reality it wasn't needed due to the cloud cover!

H6VPpjD.jpg

We used to make our own clouds at work!, No more for me though as I took redundancy a couple of months ago!!

UeNHGMf.jpg e7La6V3.jpg

John :thumbsup:

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, chocko said:

Can you make it out? 

Haha! Yes!  So there are at least two dogs in that picture; maybe there's an entire pack! :laugh:

Could you see the one I saw?  It's the head of a Border Collie looking down and to its left, made of cloud rather than the gaps in the cloud. 

51 minutes ago, rhaythorne said:

Haha! Yes!  So there are at least two dogs in that picture; maybe there's an entire pack! :laugh:

Could you see the one I saw?  It's the head of a Border Collie looking down and to its left, made of cloud rather than the gaps in the cloud. 

Looking at your marking yes I can . Also can now see a fox to the right. Ps I have been out down the pub I think that helps :teethsmile:

3 hours ago, rhaythorne said:

This one?

dogface.JPG

If not, then it's just you seeing things :))

Dog in clouds

Can you spot the dog face ?

or am I seeing things

2021-08-30_04-38-41

Can you make it out? 

13 hours ago, chocko said:

Looking at your marking yes I can . Also can now see a fox to the right. Ps I have been out down the pub I think that helps :teethsmile:

Hmm, not entirely sure I can see the fox at the moment but I've got some beers lined up for later today so will need to check again then.  Who knows what patterns may emerge? :laugh:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...