• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
yokel

Dornblüth Owners' Club

That's lovely mate, what I can't believe is how that has remained unanswered for an hour, what has happened on here since i've been gone?

Dirk, in his own (imperfect English) words, interviewed in Australia  --  I think in Noosa (Gold Coast, for those who haven't been  --  find an excuse).

• Like 1

I think that @ZenArcade is also a Dornblüth owner :blind:

More pics of my lovely 99.1 . . . 

DXe1Vjk.jpg

Kkp0NJF.jpg

g3ei4SQ.jpg

ckZWiLh.jpg

To reprise my comments from elsewhere on this forum  --  I find it a refreshing surprise that these nine people . .

pstteVb.jpg

. . . will build you, by hand, a beautiful watch of high quality to your own specification  --  for the price of a mid-range Omega.

You may, of course, have to wait a month or two  --  but that is because they make only about two hundred pieces per year. There are longer waiting lists for less charismatic watches from industrial companies making a million pieces per year :(

• Confused 1

KYY8HUYl.jpg

There cant be too many other watch companies that send you a Christmas card or e-mail to wish you happy Christmas.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ZenArcade said:

KYY8HUYl.jpg

There cant be too many other watch companies that send you a Christmas card or e-mail to wish you happy Christmas.

Lovely 99.0  :yes:

Edited by yokel

If you like the "cheap and cheerful" video format as a change from photos, please leave a comment (or PM).

If you don't, please also leave a (constructive if possible) comment.

Thanks