• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

coming to that time of year

Pipers

4 minutes ago, kanab22 said:

I am trying to save up for something and have told my family not to get me a watch this christmas - sacre bleu. So why do I keep checking the sales forum every few hours :mad0218:

You're always looking for a new watch even when you're not...:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.esslinger.com/make-my-own-watch-classic-40-pre-assembled-watch/

I wonder if there's anyone on here who has had any experience of this US company. The finished watch is quite attractive - for about £150 including $25 postage and the risk of being stung by Customs. Or would it be easier to simply buy the components and put it together yourself? As you may have gathered, I have no experience of That Sort of Thing.

16 hours ago, IBM said:

Oh yes! Buy that omega Deville!!  Pure class

All excited now but got to wait until after Xmas - got my daughter's  wedding reception  plus flight to Aberdeen, hotel and hire car to pay for in November. 

Not sure I am going to last until January.........the sod it press the button looking more inviting.

Very nice looking seiko top of the sales section which looks good too

Went into Goldsniths in Uxbridge but they hadn't got one in stock but I found out that they do 0% interest credit. I have bought houses and cars with a bank loan but never on credit. I cant think of a reason why I shouldn't take advantage of their zero interest credit so will press the button next week.........am I missing something? One thing did occur to me though. I don't have any credit cards, mortgage and haven't had a bank loan for more than 20 years so maybe my credit rating will be bad.

Ooooo i havnt been on sales section but i am wanting a visodate so hopefully a decent sale on.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ive had the reissue. If i were you i'd save yourself some money and go for the original. Have a look at scotts site byw for an idea. Much better than the swatch group reissue for me.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk