UK Watch Forum banner

Repairs to Summit incabloc

582 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Nucejoe 
#1 ·
Hello all, I've looked as advised for answers to this question, however either it's too far back or I'm not looking in the right place.

I've acquired a Summit incabloc, my plan is to try and get it running a little more regular than it is at the moment.

so, I'm after a site with parts and a data sheet (if that's what they're called), strip down and exploded view like a Haynes manual, I'm sure they're out there, I just don't know where to look.

Will the movement be called something other than a Swiss Summit 17 jewel movement?

Patience please, I am a newby.

Thanks, Rick.

#3 ·
I think you are looking at the dial, right? You need to get the back off the watch and take a look at the movement.. In my short experience of Summits, they are usually screw-on backs. Look for notches around the circumference. As above, photos posted here are your best bet. There's a guide on how to upload them. Don't worry about the "Haynes Manual" until you've identified the movement. What sort of irregularity are you seeing, anyway?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.