• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Rickday

Repairs to Summit incabloc

Hello all, I've looked as advised for answers to this question, however either it's too far back or I'm not looking in the right place.

I've acquired a Summit incabloc, my plan is to try and get it running a little more regular than it is at the moment.

so, I'm after a site with parts and a data sheet (if that's what they're called), strip down and exploded view like a Haynes manual, I'm sure they're out there, I just don't know where to look.

Will  the movement be called something other than a Swiss Summit 17 jewel movement?

Patience please, I am a newby.

Thanks, Rick. 

I think you are looking at the dial, right? You need to get the back off the watch and take a look at the movement.. In my short experience of Summits, they are usually screw-on backs. Look for notches around the circumference. As above, photos posted here are your best bet. There's a guide on how to upload them. Don't worry about the "Haynes Manual" until you've identified the movement. What sort of irregularity are you seeing, anyway?

The caliber is usually indented underneath the balance wheel, which consists of a number and a trade mark of the maker.