UK Watch Forum banner

First serious purchase

1K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Chromejob 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
After some great advice when I first joined finally made my first big watch purchase. Also thanks for the Black Friday thread I had 20% off at Chisholm Hunter. Now a very happy chap.

47e183a095001907b3ed920407a29582.jpg

See less See more
#3 ·
Lovely watches, enjoy :thumbsup:

Reactions: aball28
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
@aball28 Rock solid purchase - well done! :thumbsup: . They are great value at cost price anyway, so a good discount just makes it so much better. I like both versions of this watch and have come close once or twice. Pam, my other half, has the 39mm blue all numeral version, which I love and covet, to no avail!

#7 ·
Very Nice Longines are producing some very nice watches although some are a bit big, I have a legend diver which is fantastic, the strap falls to bits but the watch is nice, not an issue you will have with that.

enjoy

Reactions: aball28
#20 ·
Love the Longines - pure class. Such an underrated brand. I am still waiting for the Heritage Legend Diver to come out in the smaller size and I will snap that up as soon as it is available. There's just something about Longines, they have that classic simple style and yet it feels like a heavy duty dependable "crash-proof" watch when on the wrist. For an every day wear beater I believe it can't be beaten by anything other than the Seamaster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.