• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
wrenny1969

What's the average age of TWF members

I was talking to one of the young buck members yesterday @Turpinr and the question of average age cropped up. 

If you want to play reply with your age by editing and appending it to this post (leaving just the number). I'll start us off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

I don't think this is going to work as I planned :teethsmile: just post your age and I'll do the maths in a few days unless a moderator or @Roy can run a sql query against the db?

Edited by wrenny1969

3 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

I can't imagine how I'd feel at 103 though I suspect it wouldn't be good :teethsmile: More likely I'd be spitting dirt or smell like a kipper. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

I can't imagine how I'd feel at 103 though I suspect it wouldn't be good :teethsmile: More likely I'd be spitting dirt or smell like a kipper. 

I spit kippers and smell like dirt. :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

How about; whose the youngest, and whose the oldest, then the average age should be more favourable. :yes:

45...and in real life i'm a lots lots lots more sensible, honest i am...I still feel like im about 28. Just can't seem to grow up, though in fairness I've probably not had to yet. :) 

• Like 2