Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Laughing gravy

The Postman cometh

Recommended Posts

That nice Mr Postman called earlier with a package.  Packaging in the bin, leaving a nice box.  A first for me this brand.

 

large.20181128_133442.jpg.54627fecee167e5327357cbf8cab621d.jpg

 

First impressions , very good, all the way form the US of A with the assistance of Amazon

 

large.1536758558_20181128_112947trippp(2).jpg.83b5d9a99aaa0a838dffc5aa1332b42b.jpg

 

Ticking away nicely on the wrist shot.

 

large.1344948095_20181128_115607(7762).jpg.06efabb63a47637a22827253e0e6ba9a.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laughing gravy said:

form the US of A with the assistance of Amazon

Was it Amazon global store ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes about £130 all in.   Took a couple of weeks to arrive 
Cant go wrong for that auto aswel ? Lovely looking watch that no matter if auto or quartz

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Deano3 said:

Cant go wrong for that auto aswel ? Lovely looking watch that no matter if auto or quartz

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

Automatic.  Feels bomb proof.  Im off to the xmas markets later drinkng so we will find out.  (edit : Not meaning Im expecting to get bombed whilst there.)

Edited by Laughing gravy
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice watch and a good alternative to the other green bezel offerings (not being brand specific but you'll know what I mean).   Hope you enjoy wearing it.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a blue mako xl...never wore it and sold it on here 45 quid if i remember rightly it went to Crafty. I got mine from creation along with an Orange Ray. Nice watch as i remember. Enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wowbagger said:

I may have had a small accident with a mouse-click whilst perusing the Creationwatches website this evening...

Easily done... then did you have further accidents involving entering your name, address, email and phone details and credit card number? I quite understand, it happens all the time... If only there was some kind of support group.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wowbagger said:

I may have had a small accident with a mouse-click whilst perusing the Creationwatches website this evening...

Did you slapped your keyboard and pasted the black friday discount code as well?  :laughing2dw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Boots said:

Easily done... then did you have further accidents involving entering your name, address, email and phone details and credit card number? I quite understand, it happens all the time... If only there was some kind of support group.

The Creation website was kind enough to insert my name and address into the relevant fields without me asking. How the 16 digits of that credit card number magically sorted themselves into the correct order must remain one of the great wonders of the universe - come to think of it, perhaps that's why they call it Creation...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suddenly very disappointed in my purchase. Over the past few days, the watch has begun getting faster and faster. It must have gained about 12 minutes since I put it on at about 9am. It has gained a little ever since it arrived, but not this ridiculous amount. And of course the Creation website talks about a 30 day return period.I haven't yet contacted them to say what has happened.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with any brand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And arising out of the above, yesterday it gained about 3 minutes. Which makes me thing that human error was somehow involved, but I can't see how. I have set it to the right time again this morning and will see ow it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2019 at 22:28, Wowbagger said:

I'm suddenly very disappointed in my purchase. Over the past few days, the watch has begun getting faster and faster. It must have gained about 12 minutes since I put it on at about 9am. It has gained a little ever since it arrived, but not this ridiculous amount. And of course the Creation website talks about a 30 day return period.I haven't yet contacted them to say what has happened.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with any brand?

How often and for how long is it off of the wrist? Do you ever give it a manual wind to get some energy into it if its off of the wrist for long periods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't wind manually. However, I did receive this interesting missve from Creation Watches:

Quote

Thank you for shopping with us.

Please attempt the following and let us know if it worked?

Sometimes the mainspring may have gotten itself caught on one of the
screws inside the watch. To get it freed up try this: Place the watch
on your palm with the crystal down and slap the watch. If this freed
up the mainspring it should start keeping good time.

Best Regards,

 

 

So - slap my watch up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...