• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Looking for classic Casios, (airborne related publicity)

I saw some weeks ago a really interesting Casio, it seems to be classic and old, but i can't find the model, it was in a airborne poster

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

I saw some weeks ago a really interesting Casio, it seems to be classic and old, but i can't find the model, it was in a airborne poster

*Aircraft

Seems Casio becoming collectible of late, just think of the ones thrown away !, in its day because they wear Cheap and so many on the Market ( other brands ) the amount of watches i bought when young, and swapped next time i went to market i could have been a millionare well have a few quid in my pocket

• Confused 1
On 05/12/2018 at 22:56, stdape said:

Seems Casio becoming collectible of late, just think of the ones thrown away !, in its day because they wear Cheap and so many on the Market ( other brands ) the amount of watches i bought when young, and swapped next time i went to market i could have been a millionare well have a few quid in my pocket

I'm not talking about 2000s Casios, i'm talking about 80s / 90s models, which are my favorite

• Confused 1