• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Do you guys have a finished collection?

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

I would love to see some finished or almost finished collections :)

Hahahahahahahahahaha

They are never finished.  Once you have that Patek Philippe in white gold, you need one in steel.  And a moonphase.  And a GMT.  And anything new and shiny 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

They are never finished.  Once you have that Patek Philippe in white gold, you need one in steel.  And a moonphase.  And a GMT.  And anything new and shiny 

True ahhaha, tbh i would like to see Casio digital collections, i love them

To be fair, noting the section this thread is in, my Japanese Watch collection is about complete - 3 Seikos (KQ,5,4205), 4 G-shocks and an F-91W.

All I need now is that Orient Star 'Heritage Gothic'. And a Star GMT. And a couple more KQ/GQs, oh and that GS SBGF001 that I've wanted for ages. And I probably should have an SKX. And...

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ziggy1024 said:

To be fair, noting the section this thread is in, my Japanese Watch collection is about complete - 3 Seikos (KQ,5,4205), 4 G-shocks and an F-91W.

All I need now is that Orient Star 'Heritage Gothic'. And a Star GMT. And a couple more KQ/GQs, oh and that GS SBGF001 that I've wanted for ages. And I probably should have an SKX. And...

Looks great, i'm trying to collect 80s / 90s Digital Casios, mostly DataBanks, Marlins and SAs 

47 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

The problem with collecting Japanese watches is you can start off quite cheap. And it's only when you've bought half a dozen in the first week you realise how much that's cost.

They hard to find and around 70-200$ most of them and that's totally fine

52 minutes ago, stdape said:

Be nice to have the money to have a collection, but as it looks complete, OH! Another which will look good :) and the Journey carries on. For me its British items, but as i live on a low income, could never be a full set

the best thing is to get them with time not all in once

You could always start small. that's what I have done. My collection started with a Sekonda dual time (analog with a digital window at 3) which I use as my every day watch, and goes up to my latest acquisition, which is the citizen perpetual calendar with diamonds. Ranges from $150 right up to 1200, being my latest one. If I know of a model or particular series I want I go to my local jewelers, who look after me very well. Quality doesn't necessarily need to be expensive. If you find something that you like, why not treat yourself. Even if you need to pay it off, which I've had to do with a couple of mine.