• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Redwolf

New arrival, Dan Henry 1964

Hi all

I’ve lusted after one of these since Dan Henry made them. Sold out very fast and had to wait, this arrived last week but just got round to sizing the bracelet today.

First impression is why do I have watches that cost 20 times as much?? Seriously it’s so much bang for buck. Vintage heuer with none of the headache beads of rice bracelet and a leather too.

If your thinking about a Dan Henry I honestly believe you can’t go wrong with any of his offerings tbh.

Thanks

33db1117842539abb581bb81fb5c2496.jpg

51800c47225934104d2070c2e7ad06fa.jpg

4dd32b14fce1162ef99209373c052c27.jpg

7cf43ffe26bba682a73043536151940c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Speedy112 said:

A striking Blue against the White face ..I really do like it :thumbsup:

Thanks, it’s actually black subdials but I like to photo it’s anti reflective application to make it appear blue, as it does in the flesh. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Redwolf said:

Thanks, it’s actually black subdials but I like to photo it’s anti reflective application to make it appear blue, as it does in the flesh. 

DOH  :ooops: I really thought the sub dials were Blue...looks like a trip to Specsavers for me.

• Haha 1

That's quite stunning. Will you be getting a DB6 to go with it?

(Hot diggity, that's my thousandth post. Got to have a giveaway now!!)

Edited by kanab22
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thomasr said:

wonder if Aston let them use the Db6 on the back :biggrin:

Not sure they have any say so long as there is no explicit association in the branding..... I think DH have been a bit canny on this , it looks to me like they have "skirted" IP laws , rather than seek out an explicit association. could be wrong of course.....:) Nice watch in any event ... very nice styling....

Also , what is "sapphire coated mineral glass" !? Sound impressive to be honest , but does anyone know exactly what that product/process is !?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Also , what is "sapphire coated mineral glass" !? Sound impressive to be honest , but does anyone know exactly what that product/process is !?

No idea Jonny, but I agree it sounds good. 

• Thanks 1