• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday Parade of Watches. ~ 15 December.

BlueKnight

5 hours ago, gavbaz said:

Exploring Bangkok again today with my 104. :)b364e4ff648a558c2c902b820ed366b5.jpg

Not sure about the overall practicality of white hands and a white dial, but have to admit that this piece is extraordinarily good looking for a "dive style" watch. Very desirable :yes:

• Like 3

Not sure about the overall practicality of white hands and a white dial, but have to admit that this piece is extraordinarily good looking for a "dive style" watch. Very desirable :yes:

Thanks. I must say I find it nothing but legible. Possibly more than some of my other watches.
The countdown bezel is also very useful for timing my attempts at cooking!
02cc85021ca60246703a19af600d2b4e.jpg whilst sorting Xmas jumpers [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed.

Switching it up a bit today. Got the Citizen Eco-Drive laying on the car dash out in the parking lot, hopefully finally getting some charge. So today it's the Syncro...

You can see what my large watches do to my shirts. Lol

Actually it's just this one, for some reason, really cheaply made it seems. All my other shirts stand up to the rough bezels just fine.6b37d10e7899498a07c058bb814cea0f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 6