• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonzodog

Micro makers

Show your micro makers timepieces here,this is my only one at present and that’s due to go to a new owner.On the lookout for a replacement tho:clap:.This place will have me in the workhouse,just a matter of time.:watch:.

large.6B5FF05E-0373-408F-AEAD-405E609AE0EA.jpeg.492ea100120897d8f72bba018dcda348.jpeg

• Like 4

@scottswatches Maybe if I was 50 years younger I would see, at a glance, what the time shows but there is just far too much confusion on that dial for me. I did watch the video and all is still not clear. :evil9kf:

• Haha 2

So without checking the video, presumably if you ignore all the rubbish on the dial and just look at the long ends of the 2 hands you can just read it like a normal watch.. Does appear to be making life deliberately difficult for the user for no particular reason.

....nice!:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, richy176 said:

@scottswatches Maybe if I was 50 years younger I would see, at a glance, what the time shows but there is just far too much confusion on that dial for me. I did watch the video and all is still not clear. :evil9kf:

Glad I’m not alone

500 pieces per year  --  does that count as a micro-maker?

If so, this is my favourite . . . .

yfxYUS3.jpg

• Like 8

@LorneG 

48 minutes ago, LorneG said:

Here's a very rare photograph of five Field Engineer chronographs together, representing this year's Christmas rush.

ssed.jpg

Liking those very much.

1 hour ago, yokel said:

500 pieces per year  --  does that count as a micro-maker?

If so, this is my favourite . . . .

yfxYUS3.jpg

That is stunning mate! :notworthy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't realise I had so many!

Armida A8 brass:

IMG-0006-020.jpg

IMG-2073.jpg

Magrette Dual Time:

IMG-0007.jpg

Scuro bronze something or other that needs bronze crowns before ever seeing the light of day - and a new strap and I will probably get the CW blue fabric strap in due course:

IMG-0038-059.jpg

Ancon Challenger (Bronze). Based on a famed Panerai that never made it into full production, despite positive testing by Italian navy divers, I believe there are only two known in existence, one is in their museum, the other was bought at auction a few years back for over 70k.

IMG-0028-066.jpg

My neighbours house, we had a Christmas beer or two last night!

IMG-0023-072.jpg

• Like 5

My favorite kind!!!

I'll get more when I get home tonight. For now I've got my Steiny Nav-B Chrono on...8317d72599491d2ddcec8dfd6359c13a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boots said:

202y4w.jpg

Goodness me! How on earth could I forget my very own RLT Nautilus! Such a great watch.

IMG-0182-010.jpg

• Like 2

Wearing the Syncro today. Among my top favorites! That Seiko heart is amazing and smooth!fb07c3e34052eb18f6faf919eaf826e9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The other nice thing  --  even if some would find it corny  --  about micro-makers is that some take the trouble to remember their customers. Doesn't happen (at least to me) with larger manufacturers.

In the email today . . . . .

m8DjsG7.jpg

• Like 2

On 20/12/2018 at 18:13, yokel said:

The other nice thing  --  even if some would find it corny  --  about micro-makers is that some take the trouble to remember their customers. Doesn't happen (at least to me) with larger manufacturers.

In the email today . . . . .

m8DjsG7.jpg

I may have been wrong in thinking this is a micro-maker phenomenon  --  it is possibly just the attention to detail and politeness typified in the village of Glashütte.

GO (at almost 10,000 annual production) is hardly a micro-maker, but this turned up in the post today (Christmas Eve) . . . .

Khq3sOj.jpg

JtprvR7.jpg

An object lesson in making your customers feel valued :yes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yokel said:

I may have been wrong in thinking this is a micro-maker phenomenon  --  it is possibly just the attention to detail and politeness typified in the village of Glashütte.

GO (at almost 10,000 annual production) is hardly a micro-maker, but this turned up in the post today (Christmas Eve) . . . .

Khq3sOj.jpg

JtprvR7.jpg

An object lesson in making your customers feel valued :yes:

That’s good customer service,Sad to say it’s rather lacking where many companies are concerned .