UK Watch Forum banner

Need a new Ultrasound cleaner

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  fastmongrel 
#1 ·
My ultrasound cleaner died this morning and I need a new one. Ebay and Amazon come up with lots but I cant afford one of the nice proffesional ones, can anyone reccomend something good 1 litre or thereabouts max budget £50.

#2 ·
I have the cheap Lidl type and they are great. I upgraded to a heated stainless steel one for about £50 From an eBay seller, but tbh the Lidl type still gets the most use

#4 ·
I have the cheap Lidl type and they are great. I upgraded to a heated stainless steel one for about £50 From an eBay seller, but tbh the Lidl type still gets the most use
I agree with Scott...the Lidl 'Silvercrest' item is ideal for watch parts. Usually around the £20 mark, you just have to be patient and wait for them to come in again. Comes with a parts basket and several different selectable timed programmes, the most used will be the 180 second (3 minute) one. Hand hot water to soften the dirt and a drop or two of washing up liquid work well, although you can buy cleaning solution from Cousins for a price if you wish.

Reactions: NOTSHARP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.