• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
BlueKnight

Baby sitting a Cat.

Meet Theo. A nine year old Siamese. Making himself at home while my sister-in-law is visiting for the Holidays.

Won't leave me alone and likes to jump on the keyboard while I'm typigwbegtditoykmhm,nn,,,n,n,gllvdkfdfldlsdvld..... typing.

Theo.jpg

:laughing2dw::laughing2dw:

It seems you are the cat person you never knew you were!:laugh:

Cats choose people, not the other way around.:wink:

You've been chosen, you will soon find out what your duties are, best of luck.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 26/12/2018 at 20:56, Stan said:

You've been chosen, you will soon find out what your duties are, best of luck.:biggrin:

Yep...Learning the drill.   avatar-2965.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Steve D70 said:

Looks a bit “chunky “, you ought try looking after a Savannah, you’ll gladly take the Siamese after that. :wacko:

Actually, he's quite slender. Must be the angle of the picture.

I used to be scared of cats - not exactly a phobia but a dislike of cats claws through trousers and that slinky rubbing around my calves that cats are wont to do.

Nowadays, I find them fascinating - enigmatic and haughtily independent even when they appear to be completely tame and cuddly. Mind you, I am not too keen on the moulting of fur, and because Kristina is allergic to the frass of cats, we can't really entertain having one. Mind you, in our road there are enough cats to destroy the mouse and rat population ten times over.:)

• Like 1

Not a happy camper....Just left with my sister-in-law. Didn't want to get into his travel cage. He kept on running over to his new slave. ( That would be me.....)

But it was a nice different experience having a cat in the house for a week. Even my Husky didn't mind...Go figure.

And, NO!!!.... I'm not getting one.  :tongue:

• Like 1

@BlueKnight That definitely sounds like you’ve even thought about it though, do a little research on Savannah’s, I hated cats before I got a Savannah, these are not an ordinary cat though, they’re bred from an african Serval and are known as the largest domestic hybrid but this might make you hesitant, don’t be, they’re soft as **** and behave like half dog half cat :toot:

Heres mine, they do get a LOT bigger than mine though.

2j4oojl.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Steve D70 said:

That definitely sounds like you’ve even thought about it though,

Not really. When I can't run or cycle with my Husky, then I might consider a cat. By that time, I'll be in a Nursing Home. he he he....BTW, my brother has a  Maine Coon. He wanted a horse......That thing is huge.

elderly37.gif

• Like 1