UK Watch Forum banner

Avia Owners' Club

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  johnbaz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's mine, yet to be complete but I love the look and design of this.

#7 ·
Hi John I have an Avia ajustor myself it's a great little watch has its original case and a small leaflet with it describing how to use the push buttons unfortunately no guarantee card so I'm fairly clueless as to purchase date do you have any ideas on production dates

Thanks

Jay

#8 ·
Hi John I have an Avia ajustor myself it's a great little watch has its original case and a small leaflet with it describing how to use the push buttons unfortunately no guarantee card so I'm fairly clueless as to purchase date do you have any ideas on production dates

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay, This is really all I know about them, Found it in a blog!

"Once you press one of the +/- pushers hidden decently between lugs, one of the "predator" levers bites into the regulator. It consequently makes it move a tiny bit. It's pretty satisfying to watch, but you'll need to put on your loupe. If you check promotional ads for the Ajustor from 1960 and '62, you'll read that each press changes the gear by plus or minus five seconds."

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.