• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
BlueKnight

TGI Friday Watch ~ 4th January.

Time for a change...

PARNIS Militare 51 Chronograph (Japanese [Miyota] quartz movement)  

1554125871_PARNISMilitare51Chronograph(JapaneseMiyotaquartzmovement).thumb.gif.f6ead7fa04fffa2c6c81d384afcaf704.gif

Parnis Militare 60  Chronograph (Japanese [Miyota] quartz movement)

35793995_ParnisMilitare60Chronograph(JapaneseMiyotaquartzmovement).thumb.gif.aca6602ff17e857a2b17d546bb0692cc.gif

Have I mentioned how impressed I am with the overall quality of this pair?   :biggrin:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

gziw4TY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Same old same old. Popping into Richmond for a friend's leaving drinks, so something that can be submerged in 200m of beer seemed a good idea!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ry ry said:

Stuff

Aww crap! I just noticed that in my haste to get out of the house, I've set it an bloody hour behind too. My opinion on watch winders is beginning to change!!

I think I'm gonna be late :laugh:

3 hours ago, Sparky said:

This one today:

Seiko UFO

44782091860_ab5d647df3_k.jpg2019-01-04_02-22-20 by mcridland, on Flickr

Mark

I'm very much a watch rookie, but I've never seen one of those before... It's... Weirdly beautiful! I love it!

What's it like? (Not spec, I can Google that, I mean what's it like.

Edited by ry ry

8 hours ago, no8yogi said:

31657127667_c8c2603cdc_b.jpg

Continuing the watery theme, my Breitling Shark, getting on a bit now but not showing any signs of age, not normally a fan of Breitling as they are always so busy, just love the fact that this one isn't.

Great to see this lovely watch again.I am wearing a light dialed Breitling too YGdlilY.jpg?1

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ANDI said:

Great to see this lovely watch again.I am wearing a light dialed Breitling too YGdlilY.jpg?1

I still love it Andi! I thought you didn’t like the white because it was too dressy? Had a change of heart?