• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Stuart Davies

What Are You Looking At?

Since I've had Sky+ I NEVER watch live TV any more - not even sport - so programmed on a series link I have the following:

The Wire (Season 5 now)

Premiership Live

Boot'n'all

Scrum 5

Top Gear

Ugly Betty (the only thing me and the Mrs watch together)

Reaper

The Office (american version)

So a bit bored and have watched everything stored on Sky Plus so was wondering what you are following on TV at the moment?

Is there any MUST have shows I'm missing?

Edited by Stuart Davies

Apart from the 710 and daughter watching all the woefully abysmal soaps every damn day of the week, I did manage to catch the first episode of The Fixer on ITV 1 last tuesday, looks promising. :D

Mock The Week for me being my favourite. Especially for Frankie Boyle.

And caught the new series of Shooting Stars so far (two episodes) and it's been quite good actually.

I have worked nights for the last 20 years or so, so all this TV stuff is a novelty to me now I am back on days and in the land of the living.

Though now I have the TV.. the internet got invented inbetween.. so would rather be on here looking at everyones watches and their interests. It's better than telly! :)

Oh.. new series coming up of Ice Road Truckers this Thursday. :)

And of course the Football League shows after Match Of The Day...

to see how my beloved Leeds United are going...

However.. by the time our division is on, it's time to get up again we're that crap!! :wallbash:

Mostly the TV is off these days and Big M watches the rubbish in the dinning room, I have even went off Emmerdale :blink: but I confess to being a addicted to "Come Dine With Me" at the moment :ph34r:

mock the week,motd,top gear,fith gear,gadget show,trust me im a dealer,hairy bikers cookbook.

alot of news and historical programmes like time team ,tudors and loads of stuff off of sky arts.my sky+ fills up really quick my humax is full of films and my apple tv i use to watch internet stuff like x games and stupid videos off youtube.

True Blood - pretty well put together and lots of erm... cross cultural integration.

Saving Grace - maverick cop (aren't they all) is pestered by god, represented by a Hell's (!) angel

Mock the Week - there's no-one we can't offend

The Tudors - maverick king (aren't they all) and lots of erm...integration

Top Gear (thank goodness for endless repeats on Dave!)

F1 coverage.

I cant' say there is anything else I consider a "must see" - I used to watch the various CSI's and House religiously, but CSI got predictable and unbelievable in equal measure and since House moved to Sky, I can't get near the only telly with the skybox on a sunday night..... :down:

Apart from Sport (to justify the expense of Sky :whistle:) we mostly watch the better crime series like Wallender (even the Swedish one on BBC4) - Classic films get a look in too (Young Frankenstein was the last one I watched :rofl:) - Neither of us like soaps but I have to escape to the computer when X Factor comes on :blush: - Other than a bit of comedy (QI, Mock The Week etc) that's it ...

Paul

I currently watch:-

Moto GP, British & World Superbikes

The F1 (mostly at 6x normal speed).

Fixer

Waking the Dead

True Blood

Mock the Week

I watched The Wire on FX - brilliant

Life

Used to watch & will probably watch future series of:-

The Unit

Criminal Minds

Wire in the Blood

Top & 5th Gear

Never Mind the Buzzcocks

I recorded all three seasons of "Tour of Duty" from FX a couple of months back.

Other than that, I rarely watch TV except for the various movie channels (I was watching Sunset Boulevard last night and Lifeboat this morning).  If I get home from work on time I might crack open a couple of beers and ogle Rose Mcgowan in Charmed (Living, channel) for a couple of hours.

Only

'The Wire'

on the box and any movies I fancy. Oh and the odd Dispatches or other docs that look interesting.

A lot of DIY around the house and I'm very busy but still have a little time to watch Japanese animation. :)

Right now it is "Darker than black" and "Gilgamesh" but my gf doesn't like it, says they are too violent.

What am I watching NOTHING can't get the boys of the blinking WII :ph34r:

Oh Well bed time soon :wallbash:

When did I lose control of the T.V.

Edited by grant1967

watch very little these days. Family guy is about it! Have caught the new series of shooting stars.

I do watch the F1 if I'm off work.

When did I lose control of the T.V.

Probably right around the same time you said "I Do"

:D

Very true Bond and a lot of others things to.

Better get back to the dishes before she catches me :D