• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
wrenny1969

Orient XL new arrival....

I'm just now beginning to like the black dial with green bezel look. And this one, above all others, seems to really stand out to me. I dig it!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, brummie1875 said:

I'm sure he will like such a nice Birthday present, but if not...……. Every cloud as they say.    :rolleyes:

To be honest it's a joint present between 3, I'll stump up the difference if he doesn't like it, but I know he will. 

Edited by wrenny1969
  • Like 2

I bought one of these form creation about 4 years since but it was a tad large so it went to crafty on here for 50 quid unworn. 

21 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

I bought one of these form creation about 4 years since but it was a tad large so it went to crafty on here for 50 quid unworn. 

Bargain, fortunately us southerners are big and manly :biggrin:

I really like the look of the black dial and green bezel.  I am sure your brother will really enjoy this lovely watch.