Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday modern (1990 - )


Igerswis
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Igerswis said:

Photo not taken today but I am going to wear this for breakfast this morning. Missing the car already but missing my mothers birthday even more. At least I’ll be seeing them soon :)

If anyone has or sees cake nearby, feel free to shove it in your face and enjoy. 

1DF3BE31-60CD-4FD4-9772-05F73210512A_zps

A lot of buttons going on there, what is it ??? I have trouble figuring out what gear I'm in without all that going on as well. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

The car that is not the watch. 

:biggrin:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

A lot of buttons going on there, what is it ??? I have trouble figuring out what gear I'm in without all that going on as well. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

The car that is not the watch. 

:biggrin:

It it the new mustang gt? I saw a black one on llandudno north shore prom this morning

it looked really good looked pumped up like this. It was even a bit faster than my 17 year old 330!

Related image

 

Just now, Nigelp said:

is it the new mustang gt? I saw a black one on llandudno north shore prom this morning

it looked really good looked pumped up like this. It was even a bit faster than my 17 year old 330!

Related image

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, martinzx said:

A wolf moon today, Ball Trainmasters Moonphase, photo taken today! 

Ball-Trainmasters-Moonphase1.jpg

I think its going to be the full moon tonight, so the local loonies will no doubt go with it. Lunar and loony apparantly where the name comes from. :)

@mach 0.0013137 will probably have his eye on one or two of us lot. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

A lot of buttons going on there, what is it ??? I have trouble figuring out what gear I'm in without all that going on as well. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

The car that is not the watch. 

:biggrin:

It’s a 2013 Nissan GTR, JDM version with a Cobb stage 1 tune. Running around 550bhp as we only have 95 octane fuel here and not 98/99 as per Shell V Power or Tesco Momentum:

6NkZ4mPNR2igMGSLf2Eb3A_thumb_10a8_zpsixf

The best interior out of all the cars I’ve had is my last Audi RS3. Had to sell it before I came to Thailand but it was a fantastic car and ran APR stage 2 with 450bhp. Went up against Archie’s A45 and a modified C63 on YouTube:

 

AD1E84FE-60CA-4253-B39F-9EDA63EE8348_zps

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_903_zpskq8viwf0.j

iPsdTZtTPqCwJP4QXGo3g_thumb_42a_zps0ug0o

Hopefully taking this home tomorrow after some engine issues have been sorted out. It’s engine runs over 1,100bhp but it’s set to around 800-900bhp for engine and transmission sympathy (and to stop me crashing it!):

844D6F2B-9952-4249-9F95-51F60C0F262A_zps

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Igerswis said:

It’s a 2013 Nissan GTR, JDM version with a Cobb stage 1 tune. Running around 550bhp as we only have 95 octane fuel here and not 98/99 as per Shell V Power or Tesco Momentum:

6NkZ4mPNR2igMGSLf2Eb3A_thumb_10a8_zpsixf

The best interior out of all the cars I’ve had is my last Audi RS3. Had to sell it before I came to Thailand but it was a fantastic car and ran APR stage 2 with 450bhp. Went up against Archie’s A45 and a modified C63 on YouTube:

 

AD1E84FE-60CA-4253-B39F-9EDA63EE8348_zps

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_903_zpskq8viwf0.j

iPsdTZtTPqCwJP4QXGo3g_thumb_42a_zps0ug0o

Hopefully taking this home tomorrow after some engine issues have been sorted out. It’s engine runs over 1,100bhp but it’s set to around 800-900bhp for engine and transmission sympathy (and to stop me crashing it!):

844D6F2B-9952-4249-9F95-51F60C0F262A_zps

 

 

 

wow:biggrin:

that is some car! or cars!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Happy Sunday watch - SW200 powered Rotary Legacy: (date correct!)

AUfnUF.jpg

Wow... superb watchm dial with markers are perfect to me, handsets and lume excellent to my standard, date at 3m very nice bezel. Really a super dive watch, I like it!! :thumbsup: And the Sw200 is very good movement too :notworthy:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...