• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday modern (1990 - )

Igerswis

11 hours ago, Igerswis said:

Photo not taken today but I am going to wear this for breakfast this morning. Missing the car already but missing my mothers birthday even more. At least I’ll be seeing them soon :)

If anyone has or sees cake nearby, feel free to shove it in your face and enjoy. 

1DF3BE31-60CD-4FD4-9772-05F73210512A_zps

A lot of buttons going on there, what is it ??? I have trouble figuring out what gear I'm in without all that going on as well. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

The car that is not the watch. 

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

A lot of buttons going on there, what is it ??? I have trouble figuring out what gear I'm in without all that going on as well. 

It it the new mustang gt? I saw a black one on llandudno north shore prom this morning

it looked really good looked pumped up like this. It was even a bit faster than my 17 year old 330!

Related image

Just now, Nigelp said:

is it the new mustang gt? I saw a black one on llandudno north shore prom this morning

it looked really good looked pumped up like this. It was even a bit faster than my 17 year old 330!

Related image

2 minutes ago, martinzx said:

A wolf moon today, Ball Trainmasters Moonphase, photo taken today! 

Ball-Trainmasters-Moonphase1.jpg

I think its going to be the full moon tonight, so the local loonies will no doubt go with it. Lunar and loony apparantly where the name comes from. :)

@mach 0.0013137 will probably have his eye on one or two of us lot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

It’s a 2013 Nissan GTR, JDM version with a Cobb stage 1 tune. Running around 550bhp as we only have 95 octane fuel here and not 98/99 as per Shell V Power or Tesco Momentum:

6NkZ4mPNR2igMGSLf2Eb3A_thumb_10a8_zpsixf

The best interior out of all the cars I’ve had is my last Audi RS3. Had to sell it before I came to Thailand but it was a fantastic car and ran APR stage 2 with 450bhp. Went up against Archie’s A45 and a modified C63 on YouTube:

AD1E84FE-60CA-4253-B39F-9EDA63EE8348_zps

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_903_zpskq8viwf0.j

iPsdTZtTPqCwJP4QXGo3g_thumb_42a_zps0ug0o

Hopefully taking this home tomorrow after some engine issues have been sorted out. It’s engine runs over 1,100bhp but it’s set to around 800-900bhp for engine and transmission sympathy (and to stop me crashing it!):

844D6F2B-9952-4249-9F95-51F60C0F262A_zps

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Igerswis said:

It’s a 2013 Nissan GTR, JDM version with a Cobb stage 1 tune. Running around 550bhp as we only have 95 octane fuel here and not 98/99 as per Shell V Power or Tesco Momentum:

6NkZ4mPNR2igMGSLf2Eb3A_thumb_10a8_zpsixf

The best interior out of all the cars I’ve had is my last Audi RS3. Had to sell it before I came to Thailand but it was a fantastic car and ran APR stage 2 with 450bhp. Went up against Archie’s A45 and a modified C63 on YouTube:

AD1E84FE-60CA-4253-B39F-9EDA63EE8348_zps

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_903_zpskq8viwf0.j

iPsdTZtTPqCwJP4QXGo3g_thumb_42a_zps0ug0o

Hopefully taking this home tomorrow after some engine issues have been sorted out. It’s engine runs over 1,100bhp but it’s set to around 800-900bhp for engine and transmission sympathy (and to stop me crashing it!):

844D6F2B-9952-4249-9F95-51F60C0F262A_zps

wow:biggrin:

that is some car! or cars!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Happy Sunday watch - SW200 powered Rotary Legacy: (date correct!)

AUfnUF.jpg

Wow... superb watchm dial with markers are perfect to me, handsets and lume excellent to my standard, date at 3m very nice bezel. Really a super dive watch, I like it!! :thumbsup: And the Sw200 is very good movement too :notworthy:

• Thanks 1