• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonzodog

First one in 2019

Congratulations, I would love to get the polished case version one day.

Any chance of some more photos close up please?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, degsey said:

Congratulations, I would love to get the polished case version one day.

Any chance of some more photos close up please?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nearly went for the polished case ,but thought this might wear better.

30 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

You did it?!! Great buy mate...

Hope you didn't crack under my peer pressure to buy it?!! :rofl:

I blame you 100%:laugh: ,at least that’s what I told swmbo .

Wrist shot

large.A288368B-3BF8-4C20-A75C-82B187671F01.jpeg.0673bb1d52307965c03f15c1fedd95e7.jpeg

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

You're very welcome sir... Are you glad I pressured you into making the purchase? :laugh:

Yes ,my pictures don’t do the watch justice

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Yes ,my pictures don’t do the watch justice

You know i love the watch (because i have one :laugh:)... But I must be honest though, I'm not too keen on the rubber strap. How does it wear for you?

I had a Squale 1553 and the Squale rubber strap with that was not great imo.

6 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

You know i love the watch (because i have one :laugh:)... But I must be honest though, I'm not too keen on the rubber strap. How does it wear for you?

It only just fits,normally I can’t wear rubber or nylon straps but I quite like this one .Time will tell if it stays on the watch.

I've got a navy blue strap very similar to that one in my spares box, and I've never found a use for it.  Not sure if it's a Squale one though, as there doesn't seem to be any branding on it anywhere, and I'd assume there must be a Squale logo at least on the buckle?  Nice quality strap though, I just need to find a watch to match it up with :laughing2dw:

20180103_163315

• Like 1

Just now, Davey P said:

I've got a navy blue strap very similar to that one in my spares box, and I've never found a use for it.  Not sure if it's a Squale one though, as there doesn't seem to be any branding on it anywhere, and I'd assume there must be a Squale logo at least on the buckle?  Nice quality strap though, I just need to find a watch to match it up with :laughing2dw:

20180103_163315

That's for a Squale 1553 mate. 

The exact same rubber strap I mentioned previously... Nasty bloody things!! :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

It only just fits,normally I can’t wear rubber or nylon straps but I quite like this one .Time will tell if it stays on the watch.

The Squale leather strap which came on my 1521 is probably my favourite leather strap. And i've worn a lot of leather straps! :laugh:

Also think this model looks great on a mesh bracelet of some variety! :thumbs_up:

IMG_5543IMG_4891-2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrF-UK82 said:

The exact same rubber strap I mentioned previously... Nasty bloody things!! 

Ha ha, good to know, I'll include that description in the advert wording when I sell it :whistle:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MrF-UK82 said:

The exact same rubber strap I mentioned previously... Nasty bloody things!! :laugh:

The Squale leather strap which came on my 1521 is probably my favourite leather strap. And i've worn a lot of leather straps! :laugh:

Also think this model looks great on a mesh bracelet of some variety! :thumbs_up:

IMG_5543IMG_4891-2

I’ve worn bracelets the last twenty years or so,it’s a nice change to wear a strap.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonzodog said:

I’ve worn bracelets the last twenty years or so,it’s a nice change to wear a strap.

To be fair it looks great on any strap :laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Your right,the rubber strap has to go.:bash: it’s a bit thin at the ends for my liking.