• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
echoneutra

echo/neutra Swiss Made automatic watch designed in Italy

Very nice watches, I would have liked to see a  brilliant white face version as so watches makers favour blue. Spec seems decent but that will depend on the price point tough market alot competition. 

2 hours ago, Craftycockney said:

Very nice watches, I would have liked to see a  brilliant white face version as so watches makers favour blue. Spec seems decent but that will depend on the price point tough market alot competition. 

I can't write the price but i think that's very competitive for a Swiss Made Automatic watch...

3 hours ago, KAS118 said:

I think you've produced a very nice watch and I hope you do very well with your campaign :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!

I do like the blue dial in the black case very nice good luck with your venture also we do like Italy to visit for holidays.

5 hours ago, bowie said:

I do like the blue dial in the black case very nice good luck with your venture also we do like Italy to visit for holidays.

Thanks! And maybe one day you could visit us in our Headquarters ;)

• Like 1

Sensible changes I think. The blue dial ss combo you mentioned does look stunning.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi to all! Yesterday our campaign has been launched and we hit our goal in 45 minutes!!! We're very satisfied for this success! For us it has a lot of meaning... It tell us that we're on the right path and encourages us to do even better!

They look good, and the changes are subtle but meaningful. the steel ones are the winners for me, but over never been massive of pvd coatings.

Be interesting to see how this run goes, good luck!

• Like 1

Tomorrow we will gonna post an important add on: it will be possible to upgrade the movement to the STP 3-13 with an additional amount.

i would like to hear from you what could be an interesting upgrade/add on for our watch. I’m not speaking of different width... maybe a white dial? A different strap? Double AR Coating? Your feedback is very important for us,

thank you

Nicola

I like the blue ones! How will you distribute your watch? And how do you think will you build up a well known brand?  I guess these two aspects are crucial for succeeding in the market finally.