• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Robert79

First Christopher ward purchase

Hi, looking for some advice please.

Im interested in purchasing a christopher ward c65 trident automatic.  I love the retro design, colours and leather strap and size.  But due to them being online only i am interested in asking about quality and value for money as im very much a fan of being able to feel and see a product before i buy.  Ive never spent more than £300 on a watch before so this what i consider to be a more sizeable investment.  I am new to the world of watches, ive always had an interest of sorts and have always liked Omega but feel i cannot justify the price (yet)  any help in these matters are grately appreciated.  Thanks in anticipation

Robert Catley.

I'm sure you can book a slot to visit there showroom. You can get the look and feel for it then.

Failing that just buy it, and if you don't like it you can just send it back and they will fully refund you. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CW watches are good quality and good value for money. 

If you 'sign up' on their website you will get sent discount codes which will help to reduce the cost of the watch.

CW have an excellenct 60/60 guarentee, so if you are not happy with the watch, just send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've had three, and been impressed by all of them. Very good quality, if you like Omega, you won't be disappointed.

• Thanks 1