• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Always"watching"

Unusual Vostok Troika Automatic: Info Please!

I have seen a Vostok Troika mechanical wristwatch in pretty mint condition priced at £149. It has had no takers yet, and I am intrigued as to whether this watch is a commemorative, rare and interesting or whether it is essentially one of the cheaper watches in terms of quality and desirability. I myself have a couple of Vostok Europe automatics but as yet have not bought into the Soviet/Russian Vostoks that are, rightly in my view, quite popular here on the Forum.

Here are a few pics of the Vostok Troika model in question (pics from assets.catawiki.nl):

4540f959-2ee0-4075-bb26-24782a7bfb32.jpg

8ff85171-5581-411e-85b7-150e0d5ea18c.jpg

dc0ca5b7-822c-4fff-8185-e6ad3640734e.jpg

The watch I show here is NOT the actual watch I looked at - the one I saw is in almost perfect condition and still with a (clean) plastic film cover over the caseback. One thing I did notice when examining the watch is that the case had a slight bluish hue when compared to the stainless steel bracelet, and I felt it was probably chromed alloy rather than steel. Apparently this model dates to about 2004.

Any information would be gratefully received...:)

I like that dial, the boat/waves applied?

(Is also love to know what the cyrillic on the bezel says)