• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

[mention=1]Roy[/mention] Still no connection on 4G, using EE
Wifi working okay, using iPhone XR

Seems like it’s specific to your mobile carrier. Which is it?
I phone using safari is useless , fails to connect .
Who’s your mobile carrier?

14 minutes ago, Chromejob said:

Seems like it’s specific to your mobile carrier. Which is it? Who’s your mobile carrier?

It’s EE in the UK

For some reason I cannot access the forum on my mobile using mobile data, it's fine whilst on wifi. All other websites I look at using mobile data are viewed fine.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I have been having the problem sometimes it works and other times nothing, its not just you.

4 minutes ago, Chromejob said:

@KO_81 This is the thread you're looking for. :yes:  What mobile network carrier do you use? 

Thanks man, sorry for not searching for a thread. Oops.

My carrier is EE.

I see a pattern, all the people with problems are on EE. @martinzx Yours is working, what carrier are you on (when using forum on mobile, Android, Chrome)? 

I think this is an EE problem. I cannot connect using EE 4g but I’ve just been using a vpn and it works fine so that is the answer if you need it. I use vanish VPN on an iPhone. 

On 08/04/2019 at 16:22, Pyr0 said:

wow, i'd never noticed this before

I'm with EE too. I just tried viewing the forum on my phone and had the same issue.

I tried installing the Cloudfare DNS app and can view the forum on my phone again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudflare.onedotonedotonedotone&rdid=com.cloudflare.onedotonedotonedotone

You're a legend! Thanks

Kept all of my settings the same and I’m currently browsing on here using 4G. Let’s hope it lasts. :thumbs_up:

7 minutes ago, KO_81 said:

Kept all of my settings the same and I’m currently browsing on here using 4G. Let’s hope it lasts. :thumbs_up:

Yes all working fine on the new server. 

• Thanks 2

i use google and not "crome".  worked fine for years.   there has been some blockage lately, but working fine now.   vin