• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Nigelp

14 members online and 99 guests!

Well at this point in time 8:20 on Sunday Night! WTF has gone wrong, are we all too scared to log on? :rip_1:

Image result for bbc fault screen 1970s

even worse is Sunday TV...'Call the Midwives'. Which is explaining female testiculisation! Which the spell check can't correct...if it even is wrongly spelt. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

The other night there were over 500 guests so things are bad :laugh:

Robo-Spamers mining for information. :laughing2dw:

Out of the 42513 members indicated, how many are real or active members?  75? 100 at the most.....?

I had the same problem on my Aviation Blog. Took care of that with a captcha. and spending lots of time getting rid o the garbage..

• Like 1

Every member has to be approved so we do check them. A few spammers do slip through though. We do use captcha too. 

• Like 1

It seems when I fixed the 4g problem it stopped members logging in. I have changed some DNS setting and it seems to be ok now. So I am sorry for the people who could not login last night.

1 minute ago, martinzx said:

It was not just 4G I couldn't connect on WiFi also. :thumbsup:

Sorry, my fault.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1