• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Padders

RLT 70 Rubber Strap

Anyone know where to get a replacement for the 22mm soft (silicone?) rubber strap supplied originally on the RLT70 model. Yes I have already asked Roy but he hasn't got stock any more. It would be a big help if a current owner could take a look and see if there are any markings which would identify it. I have a pal with one who is not clued up in watch matters and has asked my advice in finding a replacement. I had one of these but sold it long ago. Picture borrowed from another earlier thread on here.

2012-05-12RLT70Both2.jpg

46 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Might not be oem, but watchgecko have some nice rubber straps.

The guy I am trying to help is very, very precise in his ways and if possible I would like to find the exact same one. I will take a look though in case this one is on there!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, JoT said:

Yes that is very similar. Many thanks, it might do the job.