Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

How can I access my gallery pictures just for editing or viewing options? 

Cheers Martin

 

I do not see any option to replace my photos or delete,

Please advise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, martinzx said:

How can I access my gallery pictures just for editing or viewing options? 

Cheers Martin

 

I do not see any option to replace my photos or delete,

Please advise

If you go to your orofile you will see a tab to your gallery images. At the moment images cannot be deleted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Roy said:

If you go to your orofile you will see a tab to your gallery images. At the moment images cannot be deleted. 

Thanks for the reply Roy, will we be able to delete images later? Is this related to the recent update or? 

Cheers Martin 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is when images are deleted then if they have been inserted into posts these will also be deleted and ruin the posts. I’m trying to find a way around this. There are also other issue with allowing deletions which I’m looking into. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roy said:

Problem is when images are deleted then if they have been inserted into posts these will also be deleted and ruin the posts. I’m trying to find a way around this. There are also other issue with allowing deletions which I’m looking into. 

I understand your concerns, but if I use the gallery are you saying I lose the option to delete my photos? Or this is a temporary issue that will be resolved after you looked into it? Sorry if I seem pedantic, I just want to know do I lose intellectual ownership of my photos by using the gallery? Which seems currently to be the case....

Cheers Martin 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment until I find a way for members to be able to delete their photos without being able to delete other things then yes. If you want something deleting before I sort this out then please pm me and I’ll delete it for you. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roy said:

At the moment until I find a way for members to be able to delete their photos without being able to delete other things then yes. If you want something deleting before I sort this out then please pm me and I’ll delete it for you. 

OK Roy thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, martinzx said:

Thanks for the reply Roy, will we be able to delete images later? Is this related to the recent update or? 

Cheers Martin 

I’ve been working this afternoon on this and gallery members should now be able delete their own images and albums from the gallery :thumbsup:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Roy said:

I’ve been working this afternoon on this and gallery members should now be able delete their own images and albums from the gallery :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Roy :

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...