• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  

How can I access my gallery pictures just for editing or viewing options? 

Cheers Martin

I do not see any option to replace my photos or delete,

Please advise

5 hours ago, martinzx said:

How can I access my gallery pictures just for editing or viewing options? 

Cheers Martin

I do not see any option to replace my photos or delete,

Please advise

If you go to your orofile you will see a tab to your gallery images. At the moment images cannot be deleted. 

26 minutes ago, Roy said:

If you go to your orofile you will see a tab to your gallery images. At the moment images cannot be deleted. 

Thanks for the reply Roy, will we be able to delete images later? Is this related to the recent update or? 

Cheers Martin 

• Like 1

Problem is when images are deleted then if they have been inserted into posts these will also be deleted and ruin the posts. I’m trying to find a way around this. There are also other issue with allowing deletions which I’m looking into. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Problem is when images are deleted then if they have been inserted into posts these will also be deleted and ruin the posts. I’m trying to find a way around this. There are also other issue with allowing deletions which I’m looking into. 

I understand your concerns, but if I use the gallery are you saying I lose the option to delete my photos? Or this is a temporary issue that will be resolved after you looked into it? Sorry if I seem pedantic, I just want to know do I lose intellectual ownership of my photos by using the gallery? Which seems currently to be the case....

Cheers Martin 

• Like 1

At the moment until I find a way for members to be able to delete their photos without being able to delete other things then yes. If you want something deleting before I sort this out then please pm me and I’ll delete it for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

At the moment until I find a way for members to be able to delete their photos without being able to delete other things then yes. If you want something deleting before I sort this out then please pm me and I’ll delete it for you. 

OK Roy thanks 

7 hours ago, martinzx said:

Thanks for the reply Roy, will we be able to delete images later? Is this related to the recent update or? 

Cheers Martin 

I’ve been working this afternoon on this and gallery members should now be able delete their own images and albums from the gallery :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

I’ve been working this afternoon on this and gallery members should now be able delete their own images and albums from the gallery :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Roy :

• Like 2