• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Latest arrival...Seiko 7T32-6J79.

Another great write up and a good find ,Rog . Love the look of that one ,very busy dial but all the same very nice with the different colours. 

• Thanks 1

A great watch, a great thread and a great service. Nice that is titanium and a little different that the norm, i like it Roger! 
Shame the caliber is fickle I really like them, but i've had a couple give u the ghost!  

Cheers Martin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martinzx said:

A great watch, a great thread and a great service. Nice that is titanium and a little different that the norm, i like it Roger! 
Shame the caliber is fickle I really like them, but i've had a couple give u the ghost!  

Cheers Martin

I've not had one give up yet, Martin, but there are plenty of cheap donor watches out there if one does. You can even find NOS modules sometimes, though they are usually pretty expensive.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I've not had one give up yet, Martin, but there are planty of cheap donor watches out there if one does. You can even find NOS modules sometimes, though they are usually pretty expensive.

Yes that has always been the plan, but finding the time is the challenge :thumbsup:

Cheers Martin

• Like 1

Great watch Roger and a good little write up , I especially like your photos as always they are crisp and clean . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very interesting write up and what a great looking watch. Well done spotting it and having the ability to get it spick and span again. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

isn't that the one that Argos could not shift in 1999? :laugh:

(only joking they sold very well)

No i'm only joking rog i've not seen one like it before is it jap domestic? They like their things colourful and fancy. You can tell its not German. 

Edited by Nigelp
  • Haha 1

I love it! Sometimes, when I see designs like this, which colour wise, shouldn't work, but most certainly does, I actually wonder where Seiko went wrong?. I mean, we all know that they're great watches and I have two, but compared to this, they are so pedestrian!

Great write up and great pics, but most of all, a great watch! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

A cracking post and a fantastic watch , congrats Roger .:thumbsup:

To say I am envious , would be an understatement :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Well done that man! I love the colours on this watch, really makes it stand out from the crowd. 

• Thanks 1

A really interesting watch - perhaps not one for me, but I appreciate the search, the clean up, the write up and the images. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

That’s a great watch mate.
Good to see you managed to clean it up nicely too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks 1

That looks great Roger, love the unusual colour combinations. 

Looks the D.B's in the last few pictures. (insert envious emoji here).

:notworthy:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Caller. said:

I love it! Sometimes, when I see designs like this, which colour wise, shouldn't work, but most certainly does, I actually wonder where Seiko went wrong?. I mean, we all know that they're great watches and I have two, but compared to this, they are so pedestrian!

Great write up and great pics, but most of all, a great watch! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, Phil...after I'd spotted it, I couldn't stop looking at it...it had me hooked! Luckily, I seemed to be the only bidder (I wonder why! :laughing2dw:), so got it for a really good price.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nigelp said:

No i'm only joking rog i've not seen one like it before is it jap domestic?

As I said, Nige, there's so little info on this particular one that I can't be sure, but as I've never seen one like it before, it's quite possible it was a JDM model.

• Thanks 1

Bezel is grim, the rest of it is great. Those hands and dial are absolutely stunning.

Interesting write-up too, well played.

• Like 1