• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Monday, Monday....

Roger the Dodger

4 hours ago, davidcxn said:

Good morning everyone, going with this 9ct Omega, calibre 26.5T3, from 1946 today. :)

Omega, calibre 26.5T3, 1946.

A beauty. :thumbsup:

Steve.

Good morning everyone, going with this 9ct Omega, calibre 26.5T3, from 1946 today. :)

Steve.

Steve.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Steve.

Steve.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ry ry said:

Decided the Black dial was nicer in person.

M1ppEJc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Also had a quick look at some Omegas and the security guard gave me evils. Apparently "calm down mate, they're not Rolex are they." Isn't the right answer :laugh:

Good call,very nice indeed.

11 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

32266197447_350d8db7fc_c.jpg

That is georgeous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Good call,very nice indeed.

Thanks!

As per every review ever the lume is worthless, the reduced beat rate is noticable if I'm honest (doesn't bother me the) and it could *seriously* do with some AR coating, but the bracelet isn't even slightly rattley and it wears more modestly than the photo suggests. Really pleased with it.

Would recommend.

10 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Flip it to me then :clap:

It's fate is undecided at the moment :hmmm9uh:as it doesn't get the wear it should, but when i do wear it I love it. That's even despite the "floating" compass. I like the quirkiness of the compass and having just been watching the second hand, the movement is pretty smooth and the dial easy to read (and blue - I love a blue dial). The crown at 4 also fits pretty well with me wearing my watches on my right wrist.  It's such a solid beast too. Who'd have thought this watch collecting would be so difficult:mad0218:

If I decide to move it on I'll give you 1st dibs:thumbsup:, unless you find one in the meantime.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1