• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
relaxer7

Calling Simon :)

Hi Simon 

I’ve DM’d you few times but guessing your inbox is full? Please can you give a shout about my Brietling Evo :thumbsup:

Ta

Sorry for the delay. Your watch will be ready to be returned, towards the end of next week. 

Regards simon.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2019 at 16:21, simon2 said:

Sorry for the delay. Your watch will be ready to be returned, towards the end of next week. 

Regards simon.

A news Simon?

Hello, apologies for delay, ordered your battery from wholesaler (had to buy a box of 10).  When they arrived they were all dead!

New box on its way, hopefully today, fingers crossed all will be good with this batch.

regards Simon

• Like 1

On 26/03/2019 at 09:53, simon2 said:

Hello, apologies for delay, ordered your battery from wholesaler (had to buy a box of 10).  When they arrived they were all dead!

New box on its way, hopefully today, fingers crossed all will be good with this batch.

regards Simon

Any update Simon?

Hi Richard

Current status of your repair. Having finally sourced a fully charged battery I now find that the battery bridge and one support screw are missing. Due to this module being restricted to Breitling only, Cousins and all wholesalers do not have access to any parts.

I am therefore regrettably having to return the watch undone. 

If you'd like to discuss the matter in greater detail please give me your telephone number and I will give you a ring.

regards Simon

Hi Richard

Sorry, ignore that last message for a moment...... 

Hi, Richard. Sorry for the last message. latest update is that your watch is now done and ready to come home. I forgot that I had stored the battery bridge and screw, with the case back screws. 

1 hour ago, simon2 said:

Hi, Richard. Sorry for the last message. latest update is that your watch is now done and ready to come home. I forgot that I had stored the battery bridge and screw, with the case back screws. 

Thanks Simon, if you PM me your detail I’ll pay up :thumbsup:

On 10/04/2019 at 15:48, simon2 said:

Many thanks I will get my sec to prep it tomorrow and send you a proforma invoice via PayPal.

How’s that invoice coming Simon? :0