• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - Tuesday 19 March 2019

Igerswis

3 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Must have missed the worldwide ban conceived by @Davey Poutlawing all mechanical "Fat Face" watches. :laughing2dw:

Keep a look out for the quartz police. 

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

To acknowledge the good taste displayed by @enfuseeast today, I have swapped to this lovely timepiece, from those fine horological master craftsmen at Fat Face (also known for their sideline in tee shirts, of course....) :laughing2dw:

20190225_141658

:yahoo:

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I`m still wearing this...

Parnis MM, Seagull cal.3600 17 Jewels.

Parnis-MM-3.gif.e11900c397f578ece37819084d5a9cf0.gif

& have swapped over to this to counter the list caused by wearing a heavy watch on one wrist & a somewhat lighter one on the other...

вмф ссср (Vodolaz Anchor-1 700M,full lume dial), Vostok cal.2409 17 jewels. 

Vostok-BMF-1.gif.291d2d4c47f79949b5f9f030deced2ee.gif

character0261.gif.3adef759b8221e9e127f755a74c53e89.gif

:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, SBryantgb said:

Nope 

slk1.jpg

got shut and got that instead then? Looks in good nick from the pic. I had a w124 good car build wise, but i got the wrong engine. The 2.3 4 cylinder felt too small and not refined, should have had the 3 litre 6. My own fault. I'd gone from a 3.6 XJS which made things worse. It just felt sluggish. Which was a shame because it was built well. Way back in 1999. Paid 8 grand for it with a px allowance of 4.5k for the then rusty jag. 

Image result for mercedes 230ce w124

• Like 1
  • Confused 1