UK Watch Forum banner

Current SKX collection

1K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  Diveaddiction 
#1 ·
Excuse the photo, I do intend to upload more quality photos, just giving this a practice run!

IMG-20190315-111422.jpg

And also just realised I've posted in the wrong section... So double apologies

See less See more
#7 ·
The turtle mod on the right is the one I love and would want. Very nice!
The Turtle is actually a stock Save the Ocean edition, a lovely watch but I'm just not feeling it atm...

Also the Blue/Black is not my cup of tea and was bought as a fixer upper... That's currently with @simon2 for some TLC

#18 ·
Great watches! The only reason I don't have a Seiko diver is because there is so much choice - just before I pull the trigger I always do one last check to make sure I am sure, and Presto! I see a lumier one or a more colourful one, or a more readable one or stealthier one .... I think you found the answer - lots of Seikos!

#27 ·
Thanks all for the positive comments so far!

Really nice to hear :thumbsup:
It's unlikely you will find anyone on here who will offer any criticism of Seiko divers, they are extremely popular - and for very good reason, they all look excellent :thumbs_up:

Difficult to choose a favourite from your collection, but the blue one looks pretty spectacular in the close-up photo (needs a proper rubber strap though IMHO) :notworthy:

#30 ·
The sales forum will magically appear when you have 50 posts, no sales to be done anywhere else.

There are a number of UK sellers and they are all OK but do tend to be a bit pricey

For new I often use chronograph dot com in Singapore, good service, wide range and keen prices even if you get stung for VAT when it hits the UK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.