UK Watch Forum banner

SOTC - Sir David Jason!

5K views 66 replies 10 participants last post by  WRENCH 
#1 ·
As requested by @PC-Magician, my collection of Sir David Jason! I think I've crashed Imgur tonight with all of my uploads!

Take note: It's not for the fainthearted! :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Cassie (Mrs Derek Edward Trotter) :king:

I think that's everything, apart from I can't find my Del face mask for the life of me! :bash:

I'll be sure to add my new items as I collect more! :king:

I think I forgot the bath towels!

3FYdnSy.png
lEIlqxj.jpg

See less See more
#8 ·
Hey

As requested by @PC-Magician, my collection of Sir David Jason! I think I've crashed Imgur tonight with all of my uploads!

Take note: It's not for the fainthearted! :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Cassie (Mrs Derek Edward Trotter) :king:

I think that's everything, apart from I can't find my Del face mask for the life of me! :bash:

I'll be sure to add my new items as I collect more! :king:

I think I forgot the bath towels!

3FYdnSy.pnglEIlqxj.jpg
Hey, I love Only Fools and Horses! - attached is my own hand drawn poster from the 'Heroes and Villains' episode when they dressed as Batman and Robin...

il_fullxfull.1398704474_880a.jpg

#9 ·
Nurse! She's out of bed again....... :laughing2dw:

Wow! that is a serious collection, Cass. I'm guessing you must spend a lot of time surfing the web for Sir David related items. Do you belong to any appreciation societies?

Reactions: Cassie-O
#10 ·
Nurse! She's out of bed again....... :laughing2dw:

Wow! that is a serious collection, Cass. I'm guessing you must spend a lot of time surfing the web for Sir David related items. Do you belong to any appreciation societies?
The Official OFAH Appreciation Society is the best one, but all cast members are included, not just my handsome Sir David. :wub: Surfing the net for Sir David is a daily ritual. :laugh: I've been out this morning to my local shop and bought papers I wouldn't even normally buy just to get the weekend magazines and there are plenty of pictures of Sir David for his new documentary on Thursday! :king: Do you think I should be allowed out on my own? :thumbsup: :king:

#13 ·
My favourite was when him and rodney got a boat and went to hull. We uncle albert.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Out there some where when he went round saying isacx or somet
a6864419c3c2489705e4b6ed97435dc7.jpg

I never knew delboy was really called david.

#14 ·
I think the "Daily Mirror" is my new favourite newspaper. :smiling-face-with-heart-eyes: Anyone wanting to read it today will have a few pages missing. :smiling-face-with-halo:

Yesterday:

h31Po19.jpg

Today:

lSFZs2D.jpg

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ordered two new items for the collection tonight. One should arrive tomorrow and the other one later in the week. Needless to say they are Lovely Jubbly! :king:

Pictures will be added, of course. :laugh:

#17 ·
Ordered two new items for the collection tonight. One should arrive tomorrow and the other one later in the week. Needless to say they are Lovely Jubbly! :king:

Pictures will be added, of course. :laugh:
Puh-lease don't say one of them's that wall clock with the Reliant van that goes round to the 'hand crafted' Nag's Head pub every hour...... :nono:

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bittersweet moment, sad to read about Nicholas Lyndhurst, but a lovely picture of Del Boy. :king:

@Roger the Dodger I was kind and included the piece about the butterflies for you. I was going to post a pic of Page 3, but I would like you to reach retirement. :laugh:

tkNkAwS.jpg

Reactions: Roger the Dodger
#21 ·
New in today. We know that Del can sometimes be a bit skint and not have a pot to p155 in, but he can share my "Pot of Dreams" with me if he likes. :king:

CReSAWv.jpg

#22 ·
Found these this morning. I'd forgotten about them!

ZD2H29O.jpg

ZsyATJe.jpg

Hopefully, my other Del Boy item will arrive today or tomorrow. :king:

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
hey cass ,

just catching up with this, ( its being old and slow :biggrin: ) nothing wrong with a hobby (ok read obsession) we all need should have one , we all have been here for a start, I did not know sir david has his obsession for all things mechanical , e.g plans , trains and cars, man after my own heart, stems from his time as a car mechanic which I also did not know !

happy collecting & long may it continue :thumbsup:

deano

#44 ·
Me and a mate were once obsessed by a female teacher at school when we were about 13, because she was nice and pretty and had big bobbies, Miss Davies, as i recall. My mate climbed a tree and carved Nigel and Geoff 4 Davies. It was a posh public school and it did not go down well. Especially seeing as the tree was outside the head masters office and Geoff fell out of it.

#55 ·
Enjoy. :thumbsup:

I'm watching "A Sharp Intake of Breath" - Somewhere in the Sun. :smiling-face-with-heart-eyes:

#56 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think this item could be my pride and joy in my Sir David collection! It is an early Christmas present, I'm sure you can imagine what I was like when I saw a giant Del waiting for me! :king:

QdCWo2x.jpg

Reactions: Roger the Dodger
#57 ·
I think this item could be my pride and joy in my Sir David collection! It is an early Christmas present, I'm sure you can imagine what I was like when I saw a giant Del waiting for me! :king:

QdCWo2x.jpg
Another one! I thought you'd already cornered the market in those.....?
xmas2.gif

#63 · (Edited by Moderator)
Virgin TV has UK gold on again over the xmas period, so I can now save any Only Fools, Dads Army and Porridge that I haven't got.

Lovely jubbly
I just cancelled my Virgin TV account as all the channels I watch are on Freeview now, (some in HD), with the exception of Gold. It saved me £31 a month, which seemed a lot just for one channel. Most comedies are on Drama on Freeview, anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.